Looking For Anything Specific?

LightBlog

Breaking

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

How To Start a Blog to make money online for Beginner’s 2020-21

How To Start a Blog to make money online for Beginner’s 2020-21

Well, hold on. I used to be a new blog too. I had similar problems. I started my blog (bloggerearn.com) back in 2006, and I knew very little about blogging. In fact, it was only a week before I learned what a blog is.

how to start blog



Now I know a ton of them, and my blog is doing well - I get over 300,000 visitors a month who can make me feel like someone you can listen to and learn from when it comes to building your blog. I’m not some kind of Guru, but I certainly know the basics.

I promise it will be simple, easy, and definitely easy to understand (no stupid jargon). Sound good?


Step 2 - Self-made or some other free method?

Hey, slow down there! This is the biggest decision you have to make before proceeding. You need to decide whether to pay for your blog or hold it for free.

WordPress, Tumblr, and Blogger all offer free blogs to anyone. It's scary, isn't it? It's okay for us who are serious about blogging. But it has downsides:

1) You will not be able to find your OWN domain name

In a free blog, your web blog address (your URL) will get worse. Like, it's really bad. In short, create a free blog with any other free blog services and it will look like this:

wordpress.com
blogspot.com
tumblr.com
I know, okay?

2) Limitations and other limitations

There are some restrictions on opening blogs. You can't fully monetize, and you can't upload all those videos and photos you want to show to everyone - it's all limited. Worse, you will never be able to access the free themes offered by WordPress.

3) YOU DON'T WANT YOUR Blog

It may sound silly at first, but you are not really the owner of your blog. It is held in someone else's possession and they can remove it if they want to. They have done it in the past, and will continue to do it in the future. Which means it's about to be the most delusional time of the year, as well. It's sad…

On the other hand, with blogs that host you with your domain name - you are the owner of your REAL blog. You will be able to name your blog anytime you want, for example, "wpzin.com" or "mdshariful.com. You can end it with .com, .co.uk, .net, .org, or almost any other web connection Add to that unlimited bandwidth of videos, photos, and content including free themes and you have a winning combo.

So how much is hosted with a domain name? Not as you think, luckily. It usually works for up to $ 5 to $ 10 a month, depending on your hosting provider under a few coffees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox